Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, April 19, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party



TOPIC - Skittles Game
Here is the code:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange- Favorite Memory from College
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)
RED
My favorite ice cream flavor is mint chip.

 ORANGE
My favorite memory from college....hmmm, that is hard.  There are so many!  Probably the friendships between my roommates and co-workers at the local pizza place that are still strong today.
 YELLOW
My favorite sports team would have to be the Missouri Tigers
 GREEN

My favorite fast food place would have to be Backyard Burger.  In addition to burgers, they have a yummy strawberry walnut chicken salad, veggie burgers, waffle fries, and Sobe Lean.  What else could you ask for?
PURPLE

Wild Card
I have a part-time job at Anthropologie.  I love that store!  I have worked part-time there for seven years.  Sometimes I am so tired and I think I should quit, but It is a great company to work for and I can't give it up!

 Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment