Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Monday, July 8, 2013

Made It Monday!

I am linking up with Fourth Grade Frolics for Made It Monday.  My made it Monday isn't from Pinterest, but from my Prezi class I am taking this summer. It has been fun (and overwhelming at times) to learn about Prezi presentations. I put together this Prezi about colors. If your not familiar with Prezi, there are arrows at the bottom to click on on take you through the presentation. I have embedded two songs about colors from YouTube on the presentation. If you are familiar with Prezi, be patient with me as I am just learning! Hopefully, this will be something useful to use in your class.  Let me know what you think!


Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your Prezi. I took a class about it last year and I agree it can be overwhelming at times! It looks good!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete