Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Saturday, June 21, 2014

Rodeo Round Up! {With a Freebie}

Hey y'all!  It feels like forever since my last post.  I thought the summer would bring me more time to stay in touch with my blogger friends.  In fact, it feels like I have been doing a whole lot of nothing.  However, when I think about it I guess I have been doing a lot….just not much with school related stuff.  This week I finally got out of my funk and started thinking about what theme I want to begin my school year with.  So, here is my Five for Friday courtesy of Doodle Bugs Teaching.
 
I think I will start my school year out with a 'Western' theme. I created this pack that contains lots of alphabet activities.
You can find it on TpT and TN by clicking on the initials.
After I finished the alphabet pack, I started a math pack.
I am really proud of this one.  There are tons of different levels so I can differentiate according to the level of my learners.  You can find it at TpT and TN by clicking on the initials.
I like to start my school year out making a class book that has pictures of my students so they can become familiar with their peers and learn their names.  I came up with this 'Wanted' poster.  It's a freebie, so if you would like your own copy you can click on the pictures or HERE.
 
Graphics are from KPM Doodles and the font is from Kate over at Fun in ECSE.
This weekend I am going to Browne's Irish Street Faire to kick off the official first day of summer!
Then, on Sunday I am sure I will be doing plenty of this to celebrate the longer days.  :)
Hope you had a good week!
Thanks for reading.  :)
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of creating a class book with just photos and names for the beginning of the school year! Thanks for the awesome idea. :)

    I popped over to visit you from the linky.

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love those wanted posters! We do a cowboy day at the end of the year to celebrate our local rodeo. I make wanted posters on manila colored paper and burn the edges to look old. They're pretty funny and the kids love them!

    ReplyDelete