Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Two for Tuesday!

I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Two for Tuesday!  Every blogger participating will put two products from TpT on sale for 50% off.  Be sure to head over to the post so you can enjoy great products half off!
The products I chose are my newest.  They work with a Cowboy/Western theme.  One is full of alphabet/letter sounds activities.  The other is full of counting/number activities.
You can find them at my TpT store.  Click on the pictures to take you there.


Everything else in my TpT store is reduced 20% as well, so be sure to check out my other products!
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)



1 comment: