Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, February 20, 2015

Five for Friday!

Since I wasn't able to post last week I thought I would combine the past two weeks to show what we've been doing at school.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to snap a lot of pics but you'll still get an idea of what we've been up to…..
The week before Valentine's Day, we worked on pairing rhyming words by matching heart halves with pictures of things that rhyme.
I was thrilled with how well my learners did with this.
 
We also made these adorable 'love bugs' for Valentine's Day.  
 
This week we have been reading different versions of 'The Three Bears'.  We made this art project by sorting circles by size to make 'Papa, Mama, and Baby Bear'.  We added a bow tie, bow, and bib to complete it.  
{I had to add the picture of this handsome boy with his bow tie, just like Papa Bear :) }
I love how they all turned out a little bit differently.  :)
To finish our bears unit we painted construction paper black, brown, or white to represent black, brown, or polar bears.  Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the finished product yet.
{I promise to be better next week!}
I hope you have been able to take advantage of all the fabulous freebies this month.  Just click on the date at the top of the page to take you to a fabulous freebie!
Thanks for reading.  Have a great day.  :)


1 comment:

  1. I love all the crafts that your students made. Especially 'The Three Bears.' Great idea! Have a great weekend!:)

    Alma
    Mrs. Solis Teaching Treasures

    ReplyDelete