Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, July 8, 2016

5 for Friday and a Calm Down Freebie!


Hey there!  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.  Let's get started!
Notice anything different?  Yep, I have a new blog design!  Thanks to Alexis at Laugh Eat Learn Designs.  I absolutely am in LOVE with it!  She was amazing to work with.  We are still tweaking a few small things, but it's pretty much finished.  Thank you, Alexis!!!
I've been reading a lot about flexible seating in the classroom.  I already have a few options, but am super excited about these babies. 


 I was able to place an order at the end of the school year.  They are from Lakeshore.  I am anxious to see how they work.
I had a lot of request about a calm down chart, like the one I blogged about here. The one I blogged about I pinned from Pinterest.  I just created one and you can pick it up HERE for free!



I blogged about my Durango trip last week, but wanted to say one last thing.  My oldest brother passed away a few years back.  As a tribute to him, we took this picture.  He is always near, dear and in our hearts. 
I'm sure every teacher can relate to this someecard! I have already started working on back to school ideas, plus planning units throughout the year.  Honestly though, I don't mind.  At least I can work on it at a leisurely pace, when I have the time, AND I'm not dead dog tired!  I'd love to hear what you are working this summer!
 
Until next time…. Thanks for reading!  Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog design! Looks awesome :) And I'm sure your students will love that flexible seating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog design! Thanks for the freebie!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete